Property division deed

Make your housing wishes come true with a property division deed

It’s becoming a more regular thing. Children who live in the same house as their parents. So that grandma and grandpa can watch the kids more easily. Or to help the grandparents in their everyday activities. Or just… because you want to spend as much time as a family as possible. Buying a large house together and splitting it into two separate living units is arranged with a property division deed.

Property division deed by your notary

Buying a large house together and splitting it is usually a bit more complicated than a ‘normal’ transfer of a house or piece of land. Usually, you can’t perfectly split the house or land, and agreements have to be made about their use. These are called easements. For instance: right of way or shared access. These agreements are recorded in a notarial deed. Even if you’re the owner of a property and wish to turn it into several apartments or offices, you can choose to ‘split’ it. This is then called joint ownership.

Your life. Your living wishes. Your notary.

At your notary, your personal story is key. Your notary listens, asks questions, clarifies, and discusses in depth the options of a property division deed or splitting your real estate into joint ownerships with you. Your wishes are our starting point. And would you like to know more about applying for a division permit? We are happy to help.

Would you also like to make an appointment with your notary to set up a division of property deed? Or do you prefer to request a quote immediately? Call Broekmans Notary Office on (0031) 40 213 63 60.

Do you need help with Property division deed?

Your life. Your happiness. Your notary.